返回列表 发帖

[鳥語] TnM 觀感(?) Critical Analysis

本帖最后由 小泠 于 2011-5-28 09:32 编辑
' y. K) ?% l. K3 @) a, S/ X% P5 {: l* G- d- o; G
"Transylvania no Mori" (TnM)  must be one of my favorites of all Seramyu shows.  As a sequel of the Jyokyoku (prologue),  TnM introduces more characters with more in-depth portrait of the three parties involved, namely the Dracula Family, the "Fallen Angels" and the Sailor Senshi.
5 b* I) d9 [; r1 |: C4 L" Kseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多1 L  l# B  _# l. R7 R
The story began with the monologue of men destroying forests, which is the tension between the three forces of claiming who should be the "right owner" of the earth.  The notion of environmental protection in the whole series is mild, only with occasional mentions from Mandrake. 【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛1 n& E+ {) O- ^+ l( I9 W" B
seramyu.cn) L' e% B) j' P* q
The entrance of the Duke and Elizabeth announces the dilemma of the co-existence of these "organisms" of the dark.  (Of which I don't think it helps much in tell the story nor being a linkage between the prologue and TnM = =, seems more confusing to the audience though. = =)seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多# v& r1 Y3 l( U. D" X0 R5 f7 X
/ C! @- p9 I2 O2 r" D3 O9 v% v
The real "story teller" appeared to be our heroine, Sailor Moon who told us about what happened during their last encounter with Dracula and the "Tomoe Gang" who tried to conceive "clones".  Nao, as one of the longest performer of the musicals, is second to Miyuki, claims her position as the "Onee-san" or the "leader" of everybody else, with her statement strong and determined.  Who comes next is Mars (Eri), who gives a different judgement of what appeared to be true; Dracula was actually helping Moon as he died, giving the hint to the audience that the Vampires might not be an enemy after all.
' |( b5 j( Q0 D  S7 h% O【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛* C1 {) w- e! |& x: w. ]
In the corners are Vampiru and Lefay, with eyes of nemesis and hatred, leaving us the question that if everything can be as easily explainable as a dream?
. I+ _1 @* M1 _4 K+ S9 {$ m
8 E/ Q6 M8 [( O( X0 E1 ^seramyu.cn(A question I don't understand here is why Moon is already in Super form at the beginning of the show, does it alert us that the peril is already in front of the eyes?)( {- _8 |& g5 J4 h3 G! n
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多5 Y5 D$ n) w1 h: K7 \) a
8 P! G8 [; v1 \- qACT 1
2 B1 V# z6 P3 s2 L/ {& ]: G# `Vampiru's "Image De Mon Pere", one of the most touching and emotional songs of all the "dark forces", proclaims that even life that has been "forgotten" or "abandoned" by their family for such a long time still feels what is called "solitude".  Vampiru still understand what is "love" and wants to bear this loneliness by herself.  To her, Dracula was not only a father, but also a mystery, something she doesn't know, something called "reunion", something called "family".  Even though she has an endless life, part of her is still not completed without the true experience of motherly love, of which she could never have because her human mother died of child birth.) w: i8 Z9 P2 {% l' G8 N( D
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛! f1 i6 X- m! g. ~+ F+ b$ U6 Z
Lefay, now unknown of her position as Dracula's comrade or if she has returned as a "nightmare" or not, seems to be concerned about Vampiru's emotions and reminiscence of her father.  However, she used words mostly of "hatred" and "abhorrence", she wants revenge through provoking the anger in Vampiru.& p) [* ~! c3 }6 f! o. ^) T

. }$ }+ f# j6 a* A+ kseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多On the contrary, Vampiru is more confused about her own identity than who killed her father.  Her declaration "I, am NOT a monster", paves the search of her own position on Earth throughout the series.  She does not claim to be on any of the three sides but is the representative of all of them, & b% m2 _6 D$ q3 G6 A1 e
1)  the undead (as a dampire), 【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛7 v3 \0 h  W6 B7 R
2)  the forgotten (being an orphan) and * r- q. Y) q! f, K5 V
3)  the "judge" (who has the power to destroy the undead).seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多5 g; }7 k% O  j
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛3 s7 I" x0 `9 a/ d) f
Vampiru refusing to take the blood from Lilith at first, is the evidence of Vampiru's own uncertainty, she does not want to be said as a "blood-thirsting" monster.  However she eventually drinks it, by the name of "the commander of the undead".
4 ?8 f( l" M5 Sseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多
& }. q% d! `# I& rHere, the leader of these creatures seems to be Lilith, who tells Elizabeth to go to Japan for the Sailor senshi.  (I don't quite get why the Duke cried out "forgive me!" here. = = Maybe it's just part of the drama to end the previous conversation so they can go talk something else = =)+ V; \# t/ _5 |$ W
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛1 }) I( i* W2 Z, @9 v) F, `
The description of "inferno" by Lilith is being acknowledged by Vampiru, who says that "it should be very suitable for father".  Vampiru, who doesn't know much of her own father, thinks that he is remote, cold and untouchable.
- x. j. ?0 }& |) lseramyu.cn% _# Y7 Y' v* G9 i; O
The notion of motherly love is again being mentioned, saying "your mother is also there".  Yet, Lilith is more of making use of this emotional bond of Vampiru and her parents to provoke further anger so that Vampiru can take revenge for her.【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛/ T5 q4 r9 V% ^4 \4 J7 n4 G
! M% [; [' O) F- D【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛The Amazon Quartet was a dramatic relief of the previous dark and heavy scenes.  
. l9 n) J0 L  f  c  Y$ n3 e8 g- vThe Duke came interested in the cure of "heartache" by Mandrake, as he recalls his lover Joan, who was killed innocent and sacrificed herself for the better of the world.  Here we have a slight peek into the deepest emotions of the "fallen angels".  Previously we did not know they could understand "love" as they seemed to be evil and cold.  Yet, somewhere inside, they have their own dilemmas, their own dreams, their own pursuit in this never-ending life.
0 D3 P8 ], K9 ~, C" W【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛*
7 k+ J: S' K0 a2 K6 |3 l! m- N# zseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多% Q* _2 f4 a* H$ n  _" `% Q
Our lovely Usagi has failed her test again!  (Yes, and she won't be able to understand what I am typing now with her level in English. = =)  Rei-chan comes happily saying it's time to go on trip for the holiday, and they won't fall into deceptions again (sadly they are going to = =).  
# ~" z' ^4 s( E+ w/ c* @
3 d/ Q9 s* K! aseramyu.cnOnly has it been 21 minutes till we had the first line said by our lovely new Setsuna played by Hosaka Yuko-sama! *v* And there is that funny gesture Setsuna was trying to portrait how many luggages they have to carry for Usagi. hahaha.  Poor Yuko, the first time appearing on stage is being called "Obaasan"~~~!6 v* n. P& W2 b& o" L. r
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多6 T2 [: h/ c1 L# X/ w; ^
Then everyone begins to throw everything into the backstage, including the tapes Nao and Yuko are holding and Yuko's lab coat.  The most elegant Michiru takes the trouble of walking into backstage to put down her violin and schoolbag. = =
3 }* e4 m4 L5 ?5 Tseramyu.cn$ y2 P5 K$ Z1 S2 H, V2 ^) d

m8 o; U1 _- m1 p1 ?$ p8 ?seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多That year Parapara dance was so popular even in Hong Kong that I still remember that we had that kind of dance lesson at school. = = I must say that Miyuki is very suitable for this kind of vivid dance which doesn't require emotional expression. A very "usagi"-type of dance. :)
4 w6 d) W% p: f# I) vseramyu.cn: T3 t" b3 {4 ~% j0 Y
Mamoru comes over and pulls everyone from their excitement of the Europe trip.  The interaction between Elizabeth and Usagi is also one of my favorites.  Please look at the facial expressions of Yuka here. XDDseramyu.cn. W- t; [+ k8 j3 k% t
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛4 |0 q9 a& h4 u

2 v& l4 n3 a9 R  i! h【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛4 j/ y1 B6 Z, n9 @4 ?2 D- a# W

e8 g- S: J8 VAND! Haruka escaped from the scene and Yuka pulls her back HAND IN HAND. XDDDD
$ |/ B8 H9 |; D7 _$ S. h# f  Cseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多/ f. k# A) A8 M3 s$ N$ [8 f9 j4 X: L
9 H1 _6 a3 [( m8 `8 {; M, h4 d1 u
Destined CoupleSSSSS
2 S8 P9 r0 G/ i& ]8 |4 n+ P8 N, b
5 h& w9 ]0 n5 [. i' Fseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多seramyu.cn2 E! I9 k6 \6 A+ h& H
Then Shiba made her first entrance to the stage, but seems that no one is paying attention to her at all. hahaha.  OOOO Mario is soooo cute~!! >v<【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛: ], w% x/ z$ q! v8 s6 i& \

7 }% \0 T- H6 S) }) x: |" x*
3 L, b8 M7 p' g4 ^6 |8 _seramyu.cnThe "Encounter of Lilith and Astarte" is a very enchanting song, in which Astarte announced herself as the goddess and Lilith should pay her respect.  However, the body of Shiba is struggling within, which leads to the collapse of her body in front of the witch.  The scene appeared to be an oxymoron of Astarte's "leading" position but actually she was just a puppet being used by Lilith.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多/ [9 {3 a+ `, i* a' }
2 }: N* b, Q, I* }/ {5 [【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛Meanwhile, Vampir and Lefay have arrived at the Dracula's mention in Japan, where the wedding dress of Vampir's mother is displayed.  Vampir, a motherly-love-sick child, seems to sense the aura of her deceased mother.  Yet, Lefay makes her proclaims that she is going to wear the dress someday, and become the true wife of Dracula, and the step-mother of Vampir.seramyu.cn0 G  A5 @* W' f9 x, d9 W4 R

0 J, J1 ]* }4 d5 V- `seramyu.cnPerhaps as a "Nightmare", Lefay does not only yearns for being loved (by Dracula), but also sharing love to others (love Vampir as if she was her own daughter), which is some how being prompted by her female instincts. Fefay, after all, is a "nightmare" who has her own "dreams", her crave for the experience of reciprocal affection.
+ }7 G6 h; _. K/ k7 G8 k. X3 b  X- \: j7 S! ^3 _5 v
On the contrary, Vampir does not acknowledge this "step-mother" who claims to be sent from her vanished father.  The emptiness of her heart cannot be easily substituted by any one who comes by the same name of her mother.  Vampir who always blames her father for not turning her mother into an undead being before her death, does not understand the true darkness of living forever.
8 K% @: _# Y4 E# ~( K/ P; {: nseramyu.cn/ T% b% _! m6 B" a5 {  G" r  e
Quoting from Dracula "No man knows till he has suffered from the night how sweet and how dear to his heart and eye the morning can be.", Vampir still doesn't know what is called true solitude as she hasn't seen "dawn".  Dracula and Elizabeth on the other hand, were once human and experienced the warmth of blood flowing inside their bodies.
' a- ]1 q3 L+ k8 W$ vseramyu.cn
# f" t  q: d: m/ J) q5 TLefay finally reveals the truth and explains to Vampir the reason why Dracula allowed "death" to come to her mother instead of giving her "eternal life".  Dracula does not want to condemn his wife into eternal suffering and darkness, and taking away the last bit of human dignity and right - the right of choosing to leave this world, the right to die, the right to let go.
; W7 |. @- u3 H* l: eseramyu.cn+ o$ |2 _7 n6 R5 K
However, Lefay the Nightmare hates human, thinking that they are the reason who created hatred between species, people who killed each other and exiled the "un-welcomed" down into the deep forest of Romania.  She still thinks that Dracula was murdered by Moon in the prologue, yet Dracula understood that Moon was the "dawn" that the undead longed for, and thus he vanished to protect Moon, to protect this "light", this "morning"./ @' A( ]/ y/ |1 }2 A
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛2 o! B# Y6 D& }1 k1 L0 S' ~; G
The Duke and Elizabeth, together with Lefay, have the same expectation on Vampir - to unveil the power of the "commander of all vampires" in order to take revenge on the Sailor Senshi.  However, Vampir being puzzled by all that is happening, all that she has lost, and all that she is knowing - does not seem to be interested in their plans at all.% A2 a3 m! ]4 n9 p" T

% _$ C$ S# R3 z6 H9 N+ m*【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛6 U- M: o4 V* N( O5 S
The over voice of Chibiusa sounds alarming but warm, like giving an advise to the Quartet.  
) o% N' h" _4 C, H5 \2 q$ H6 `seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多The dialogue between Small Lady and the Quartet is the most interactive one, even though Cerecere and Chibiusa can't see each other.  The urge to reach each other between them is sincere and compelling.  The kids, are eventually, the future of mankind.  The Vampire Series at the end (Death Vulcan), wants to express the message that we should not look into the hatred of the past, but to find reconciliation.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多1 D0 F9 _  `) P  x1 m- K) ^; H2 C0 t, _
seramyu.cn8 b4 [8 \( C& w" N; j

h0 P4 A% T+ g% p; H! f3 a% [*
; L; B( b6 j2 [( `seramyu.cnThe studying and tea scene with Michiru's violin brings us back to the reality that the Sailor senshi are just high-school students, with their own pursuit of dreams.  The intrusion of Vampir, Elizabeth, the Duke and the Quartet breaks up the serenity they are enjoying and declares war on the Sailor senshi.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多( H! x" p% A8 B0 W$ L% X( q) r
seramyu.cn7 `. M6 E6 |0 I

* }9 W. F9 v, s3 \7 f5 ?seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多Why this facial expression for Setsuna too???
) _2 I8 W- `8 p' K3 P【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛
! X; }  v1 K- F' `8 A; rseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多
, S$ ^; E8 p0 B* \. L2 e$ YP.S. Dancing without wearing shoes is really so strange for Yuko-sama. =3=【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛; e+ F7 r2 }; A+ G8 Z
P.S.s Mario's turns are super light and cheerful to look at~ *v*【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛+ D5 v  R7 `1 `$ N2 s
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多* x# R- H+ c! B, A$ `$ Q. x# A( V
P.S.s.s. Haruka's anger after reading the letter seems to reflect the anger and revengefulness for the attack of Michiru in the Prologue. =v=
4 R5 ^. \2 R; R, K2 J# f*, ~( a5 Z/ F4 L5 r& f8 S6 ]
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛- C+ s. R  g) T4 K" B, {/ Q1 L
The pronunciation game of Mandrake, Elizabeth and the Duke is again a relief to the fighting scene before.  The "fallen angels" chants "Gulugulugula", in their excitement of waiting for the arrival of their enemies.3 x$ {" y: Y" u6 q, l3 s1 O' d  \. f
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多. t1 s" f& w/ R+ L- d
The bite of Vampir on Mars seems to be part of Lilith's plan.  However Vampir is actually acting on her own wish and is not controlled by any of the parties.   % t2 n3 r- }% s$ P9 ]* O6 t
seramyu.cn/ v2 d+ K4 v/ L) I& E2 a
"Watching on the Sight" is probably the best choreographed dance of the performance.  With the best dancers (Miki, Hikari, Ado…etc) really fires up the stage into a real battlefield.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多- a8 g* G; p& k) e- k# X8 m

, h7 z1 f% `. j7 x" U# `3 T
/ @9 T, U" C# p$ YWhy everyone is so dead on the floor = =* ^, I* B' w, [/ |" B, u' }: K
seramyu.cn: \( Q0 W3 G- i3 T7 l* q

* o- L* ]$ r. `9 K: p* w【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛The appearance of our heroine saves the day again, comes to the rescue of the outer senshi.  However, the strongest enemy here is not Vampir whom they expected, but Lilith who seems to be a new mystery to them.
7 P1 o3 ]; ?/ Dseramyu.cn*3 y9 l% M. o( M9 M3 W: s9 e
Chibiusa's song is not only melodic but full of hope. The Quartet interacts with Chibiusa as if they knew each other for a very long time, like old friends since they have been dreaming about each other.  At last they have come to meet face to face, and Chibusa is to tell them their hope lies on dreams, and their own dreams will not deceive them.  The true deception is magic, the dark magic of Lilith.4 L3 w4 K0 b4 M
. Q( w4 r: V, ]: W. C+ d
P.S. The Tarot cards installation is simple but very interactive on stage.  The turning of the mirrors creates the illusion between "appearance and reality".【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛" o4 ]. Q: h$ T. H) I& O

7 ?+ [& J+ j7 U1 e7 Dseramyu.cn9 d6 p% C) Q! V) O! s
No Comment:4 G  T4 p6 X) C* P6 @8 i

$ e8 l- E" E3 A; w*
$ b8 l4 F: X! L1 x$ useramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多The truth about the Quartet is revealed by the Duke in front of Astarte.  The kids were "created" and are not "born".  The ambition of Lilith is to destroy mankind and to create a new human kind "Neonats".. F. K9 o% s9 h; _7 E9 j

: S4 t  m8 i# r6 kTo the senshi's surprise, Shiba is the tenth Sailor senshi of the solar system, who comes to attack the Duke with the sword.  Does the arrival of a (who claims to be) comrade, means the better safety of Princess Moon, or does it simply complicate the situation?- n& q9 W$ Z' j+ C( @2 J9 i
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛/ L. p9 ~3 {1 v5 b7 ~- q5 {
******seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多8 W4 l8 g9 ?4 f6 E$ D
ACT2; w. ?( J( c8 |% D$ |
The provoking act of Shiba coming along to the trip tends to alarm the senshi, especially Haruka, Makoto and Rei who have been attacked by Vampir recently.  And their own self-doubt can be seen in the bitterness when Usagi said "the more planets the better it is right? The more senshi to protect me~~".  This adds some heaviness to the atmosphere before departure.【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛! V4 _. t/ w$ Y/ b  \' D
' [' N1 o& I: \" g# x+ Z
No Comment #2:
* \  _: b% h# |. g3 {) Hseramyu.cn
3 h9 X/ ~% f1 K' R) Jseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛, z8 z( m; R% b  J. }
Usagi, however, as she is alone, says that she is going to protect everyone else rather than being protected.  The duet with Mamoru is romantic (at first), but then Haruka and Michiru joined, followed by Hotaru and Setsuna… then everybody else (= =). The senshi are saying that "we won't let you fight alone, we are always here with you, my dear princess".
! ?. t# f5 g3 @6 n1 n9 Kseramyu.cn
" ?3 b. @  c5 |( \& U  E# N5 [6 _Haruka knows she is going to face her fate after being bitten by Vampir, and the first thing that comes to her mind is Michiru.  "I leave it to your hands before Michiru knows that", says Harkua, and Michiru looks away, almost in sadness and disbelieve.  Would it happen again?  The way she was bewitched and turned enemy to Haruka?  "Let's go", continues Haruka with a encouraging smile.  Michiru followed.9 U- g' a/ l  `8 E6 G8 U! I  U% M

! Y6 T4 h& v9 B( P+ H! Q
+ k, z0 W$ ]$ e. P) u3 g: V6 bseramyu.cn*
9 |% P3 u6 e8 Y; C9 W2 _【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛In the meantime, the dilemma between Vampir and the Fallen Angels is getting bitter.  Vampir now asserts that Lilth is not just a "witch" but more of "devil'.  Lilith is trying to disregard the existing of a "god" and wants to rule earth by "supernatural magic" and illusion.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多& C$ L2 [9 m% v: e

' v! Q9 @/ D, n3 S3 Q/ DThere comes to the question of "origin of birth" again.  Elizabeth says that "monsters do not have mothers or fathers". However it prompts us to think that if they really don't have parents or if it's just because they have forgotten them?  - I- ]2 P# P% h; f$ u
seramyu.cn8 Y5 H  M- h1 E/ P
For Vampir, her origin has been a mystery to her because she never knew her own mother.  The Quartet is also astonished by the fact that they were mere "clones" created by Professor Tomoe.  Characters of the Vampire Series are all in the search of their own identities and where they came from.  They want to know what they are living for, and how to fill in the emptiness of their ever-lasting lives.
9 S) e0 h) R8 H/ S3 Q9 E. r& ?4 Z* U& g6 G+ Q+ L
"Solitude" is clearly sang by Vampir in the sable forest of Transylvania. Her sorrow is being interrupted by the coming of Chibiusa, who gets lost in the forest after running away from Lilith.  On the contrary, Chibiusa comes to comfort the lonely Vampir.  (Arisu-chan is really sooooo cute, eyes with confidence and innocence).
/ y: a4 g, `' r& s: D
/ W6 h: d5 I  }0 j, y9 C7 x  B% \" |$ e, A

! U5 S, r  }8 R7 C% O【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛 "The Hanged Man" card Lilith refers to Vampir is the proclamation to break up the cooperation between the two parties.3 v/ X& I3 ]2 w& {2 o, b

7 V' L3 _, I( Z, C7 U0 F8 \Sailor Astarte joining "the last change" of Moon shows Shiba's determination to help Moon and to fulfill her duty as the tenth Sailor Senshi.  For Astarte, her search is the identity between Shiba, Sailor Astarte and Megami Astarte.  Shiba longs for the pier assertion from her fellow Sailor Senshi, of which only Moon believes in her.
% s8 @0 X) v! c2 e*seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多0 q9 H1 ^/ o& r6 c: M3 ^0 E) d* f

/ F/ m$ d7 k3 u  N, n, B2 iAn outrage breaks out between Vampir and Lefay again.  Vampir again reminds Lefay that she is not her true mother and reprimands her not to pretend one either.  Lefay on the other hand, says that "I cannot lose" you.  We wonder if the reason she says this because of Dracula who commanded her to take care of Vampir, or if it is out of her own desire to protect Vampir?
( k  J( Z6 O- n  O9 }/ Tseramyu.cn; _" @1 s: y2 ?) k
Vampir clearly tells the Duke and Elizabeth that they are not friends, and they never have been since the very beginning.
2 m; _# d* ]2 Y2 G  rseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多*+ h% B. \5 i7 l; U
seramyu.cn! Q# M( E: O. \+ M2 a" [- P
A comic relief again when Usagi's company fails to find their way to their destination.  Just that it's not that funny for foreigners to understand Usagi's jokes…And Haruka is actually part of it plotting against Mamoru… = =
8 d0 @9 Q$ k* C1 i& F3 dseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多, _8 y( l1 W8 i' M
The funny version of Gulugulugura is actually quite cute with the kids in raccoon costumes, though I don't fully understand the reason why they are in disguise.  Yet Usagi and Chibiusa are really adorable!seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多. V; K+ c% [$ F5 L1 H+ k
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多9 s$ t9 ~. E* h# W% U/ R9 S

4 q8 q# V4 _3 F  \. @* Y" ~seramyu.cnLilith's capture of the Sailor Senshi comes to the convenience of Vampir, who arrives just in time to collect her "trophies" - Rei, Makoto and Haruka.  Meanwhile, the Megaimi Astarte is awaken as Shiba uses up her power to free Usagi from the spell.【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛$ F) B. w$ X' K# f
+ T- u# X7 U# n! A
Sailor War 2000 is also one of the best Sailor Wars Version (My favorite is TnMK Senshuraku Version~ >''< Everybody was crying for Eri's graduation)
" S- o6 W. F* e8 B
- h7 [+ _9 }) W6 X+ H- S2 V6 T) R! h, N7 H! a4 V
- M6 b5 _; B( H' n  \  @seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多ACT6 = =
1 Y9 |5 v, K* e  E, H( G+ f" `seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多
- r( Y/ b+ l# O  l% ^) kseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多Elizabeth, perhaps, is the person who speaks of the "truth" of the "fallen angels".  The undead beings are being deprived of the last luxury of a "living thing" - DEATH.  They have to right to choose to leave this world, they have no choice, they must live one and endure this never-ending suffering in darkness, with solitude.  They live in the prison of their lives, a cell with thousand years of emptiness.
  K; \  ]( I/ j3 m
( L9 G8 X7 p8 ], k* e: C& l2 TI must say this is the best monologue of Akiko of all characters she played for the musicals throughout the years.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多6 d0 K, |2 H$ N9 s5 Y

( ^2 R; L0 R/ Q/ {6 c7 pVampir, on the contrary to Elizabeth, is not condemned with eternal life because of her wrongdoings, but because she is a cursed child between a Vampir and a human female. Vampir is pure in heart, she has not sinned and she still bears the hope to be loved and to love.
' f' B4 m; U5 Z# M% F0 e5 |6 \seramyu.cn" W* Y  }) k% D2 U; m) M% ?
Our heroine comes to answer Vapmir's question "Is there a life born without a reason".  However she is being interrupted by the attacks of the fallen angels and Vampir refuses to listen.
% D! H$ D" n3 \5 X+ \- k( Gseramyu.cn3 ]9 {8 ~2 \" w' k
7 C* z, ~( ^: N& S+ Tseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多ACT7* Q) P9 u: {' [5 O- T; T

% q3 O8 m; j: R, m7 T$ g& D1 g"We'll be the Last Victory" is the song that I played most during my Certificate Exams and A-Level Exams, not to mention the times I worked as "midnight soldiers". The song is not only dramatic but also tells the different stories and quandaries between the three bodies on stage.  This must be the most difficult chores after "Triple Dream '98"." U7 _. S9 O- H3 X( Y. g
2 B( M; T& e2 X2 R! C% e4 Y
Actually I do really appreciate the complexity of the Dracula Series costumes.  Very well designed and tailored to the background and history of Central Europe.  Yet sometimes it's quite confusing as the audience hasn't done such research when they watched the show." i0 W1 G" E% S7 {' R5 o* S8 r
$ W: F; Z5 N" r6 v  L

0 Y7 M% m7 c: X; k/ R2 [% Rseramyu.cnThe sudden introduction of Lilith's identity as Adam's wife does not really help to push the story forward, but Vampir here now declares war on the Sailor Senshi face to face, still blaming Moon for the death of her father.
' E; P. _- U; b5 p$ J& d6 kseramyu.cn
: c' X( a! U5 h) P9 x0 ANeptune knows it all along that Uranus and the other two have been worried that they could turn into enemies, explaining to the audience why they have been trying so hard to make those jokes before. = = (though I think it's a little bit too obvious to explain = =)
5 m  `6 p1 ]4 ]) [【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛8 _2 r3 ?6 Z( m! \+ d$ V4 b4 P% \
Here I would like to compare the monologue by Tomoko in 777 with Yuka's.  Yuka's more mild and soothing, trying to clam the raged Uranus by her soft profession.  Tomoko's is much more "decisional" and knows that it's an end to them (as they turn themselves to Galaxia by their own will).  Yuka embraces more than just Haruka, but also keeps up with Haruka silently by her side, providing all the gentleness and compassion for Haruka to keep running, and to fight on.$ J. d6 p' N( Q( R' f3 a4 K# C

! `% y4 {7 F( T- ^# j1 pThe destined couple here seems to live on their own on stage not until Usagi breaks up the serenity. (What a princess of serenity she is… =v='').  Neptune hands over the sword to Uranus, knowing that she might be killed by it.
( W, j$ m& R3 t1 u* g' rseramyu.cn3 Z$ q4 ]+ f/ ^$ z
Now Astarte claims that all the undead forms are actually Homunculus and everyone exclaims with disbelieve.  Vampir, being supposed to be the leader of these undead beings on stage, is being challenged.  Astarte attacks Vampir but Lefay protected her and died.
  K/ \- B3 A) `4 s6 ^- ?8 O
2 I4 B8 C5 m8 l  `7 g9 z3 vAt Lefay's death, she finally understands the love of Dracula for his wife and daughter.  Finally, Lefay turns of love Vampir and Dracula from her own heart, but not by revengefulness or command from her master.  She apologizes that she couldn't offer the true motherly love for Vampir, and could become her mother.  At the sight of Lefay's death, Vampir also starts to understand the love sent so remotely from her father and how hard Lefay had worked to gain her confidence.  The reconciliation between time comes too late, but still in time to get a glimpse of what is true "love".【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛; G# t! K. a# h3 I3 p+ ~, S

& x( `* A' [2 @. }$ W* V: _# l
3 w2 H5 G6 S: jseramyu.cn9 T( c, T: ^8 G  I% F

0 A- x7 Y$ t# x1 h$ ]Eventually Pluto is the one who takes the attack of Uranus instead of Neptune, who collapses emotionally right afterwards (her screaming can be compared to the collapse of Saturn in Black Lady = =).【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛) f9 m# i' Z$ G3 \6 ^) {) p5 T6 H  U

z* T: Q4 ~" F6 \, bThe Quartet is now the last unresolved mystery and identity here.  The Duke and Elizabeth appear in full armor, but Neptune reminds everyone that they are actually deep down human instead of "creatures".  Now Chibiusa reveals the the Quartet is actually part of her Star Seed, so the kids should be comrades instead of foe.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多, a0 @; g2 h  Y% x& q5 O3 `/ }

! p, q% C. Y# q【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛Moon is again being protected when she is being attacked by Astarte.  The Duke finally seeks what he yearns for so long -- death by defending Moon.  The twin sword concealed within is then taken by Elizabeth for suicide, who can also eventually join "the army of death".
9 u" S. B- G; [* Z! Y' L
) i8 E+ ]) G; J: l5 i, V  w' [Vampir on the contrary, tries to kill herself so that she can never be used again as a weapon against human or the undead.
; J$ K/ |0 v) V0 e- y, Q
: W2 s! ?! x" Y: ~! q; F/ i- |**' d1 j) m1 E# E( A
The purification of Astarte marks the end of the search of identities.  Moon concludes (as usual) that, "nightmare" or "horror" are not created by monsters but are from our own weakness.  If we keep a true heart of love, confidence and faith, nothing can scare us, and nothing can pull us into the darkness.  With our friends and everyone around us, we are never alone, and we will never lose to the dark forces because we are always together, heart-to-heart as one.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多1 @9 T* T  l& h+ n

9 J% u$ Y. N. Q) ~  U/ Jseramyu.cnMoon does not forget to call out for her other lost kinsmen.  If the tenth Senshi Sailor Astarte exists, then Vulcan should also be out there, and Moon does not hesitate to seek him.
0 e2 i( q1 S2 O# r6 q
7 `$ v: H) K5 V4 m* k6 g- [* jseramyu.cn**
! C/ T9 K3 n, s, w/ D" ]6 }"Transylvania" is not only a place where the three forces combat with each other, but also the place for reconciliation.  Even though the shades of the trees over up the land and turns the forest into a dark and lonely place, the trees also symbolize "growth" and "life", that's why we have Mandrake in the series.
, e* f0 i* F7 j% x& e【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛, F6 O; R& R* j! F; Y! }
TnM started with the search of identity and specific nemesis of the characters.  The characters never know that at the end of this search, what is waiting for them is "death".  "Death" to common sense is a very remote and horrific word, but to these undead beings, "death" has been a luxury to them, and their only "hope".* J9 I0 _0 M% g# I4 J; I

& F1 O' q3 J  e* J3 @+ l$ [0 n【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛TnM is the story of letting go, and understanding the background and position of the characters, while the following sequel is more on the notion of "reconciliation".  TnM is to "induce" emotions into the hard and cold characters from the Prologue so that the audience can understand that "love" is what brings everyone together on Earth.

I'm urged by our beloved Violet to reply to this long essay by our beloved Ling. Or girl, you really can write!seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多1 Y( u' H2 M: ~- A; [( k

3 P) I( K$ t- ?( s( B  g! e【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛For starters, TnM is also my favorite show. Though just like no one is perfect, TnM has it's own flaws, such as the actress for Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus most of us have complained about. What I like most about TnM is the fact that most characters got the chance to show their full personality in this show, be them the Sailor Soldiers, or the "Villans".seramyu.cn) ~4 Z, r  Q# ?/ t

/ r' Z0 B3 _( Jseramyu.cnThe story line together with the background setting is very complicated and confusing. The origin of the vampires as explained later in the final episode of the Vampire Sequel is from stories in the Bible, however Astarte is a greek goddess (well, this is what wikipedia said). Also, the song Lilith sang to Astarte actually makes references to some other gods in the Persian mystery. Though it is later explained towards the end of the show that the fallen angels want the world to end so they can find eternal peace in death, it is never understood what Lilith want and what the relationship between Lilith and Astarte truly is. Does Lilith worship Astarte and want to create a new world ruled by her, or is Lilith merely using Astarte's power. Also, the start of the show mentioned how humans are cutting down forests and destroying the world, this theme is not really carried throughout the show. Lefay wanted the sailor soldiers to die in revenge for her beloved Dracula. Vampiru is more confused and trying to find out her own identities while fighting the sailor soldiers. None of these is really related to the topic of "environmental protection".& R9 v9 \7 {/ U

. _2 j4 I  ?/ O& zseramyu.cnHowever, putting the story aside, TnM can be seen as the best show Seramyu ever had because of its success in building lively yet distinct characters -- the fallen angels who are at heart full of doubts and regrets; Vampiru the puzzled child longing to love and beloved; Lefay, the loving mother and faithful late wife of Count Dracula; Shiba, the poor girl who is given power beyond her control and possessed by forces she cannot fight. Also, on the stage of TnM, the sailor soldiers are more united than ever before. "Don't cry dear friend" is more of a song that unites every one together than a simple love song between Usagi and Mamoru, and this version of Sailor War is always my favorite. Even though they have not transformed into their sailor soldier forms, they are as determined and ready to face the dangers and sacrifice themselves for the right cause they pursue,
+ n/ p3 `: b2 t. S
0 ^+ S8 G6 N! F) b* \" Y9 O【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛I cannot summarize (probably because I never figured out) the theme of TnM, but I'd love to see it as a show singing of love. The love between sailor soldiers, as they attacked each other and die one by one on the stairs. The love between Haruka and Michiru as Michiru forced her to smile though she knows the end is near. The love between Moon and Astarte as the song Last Change is sang. The love between Lefay and Vampiru as the former dies on the stage and the latter cries out the call for "mother" from the bottom of her heart.

谁告诉为虾米图像显示不出来呀T T

I'm urged by our beloved Violet to reply to this long essay by our beloved Ling. Or girl, you really can write!
, g5 w: z$ H6 T6 C# K5 `6 s
Thank you XD  You have given a very good reply for me too! :D7 O* T+ t: q1 c- u3 |+ g

% ~9 `8 C- @+ t* w/ oseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多
TnM is the fact that most characters got the chance to show their full personality in this show, be them the Sailor Soldiers, or the "Villans"

* K8 R" v$ p9 x% T4 Q0 F9 @# Y* O7 eseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多I think TnM is trying very hard to portrait their personalities because not many of the characters are actually carried through the Prologue to the next.  While TnMK is to revise the story flaws after TnM was staged.8 c0 n. S: f+ Q' E8 a
However I did not name the "fallen angels" or the Dracula's family as "Villains" as each of them has their own dilemmas and doubts.  Above all the "destructive deeds", what they ultimately seek is "death".  They ask for "peace" in the heart.
. ]6 o' ~1 c- M1 r+ [+ X4 _( Iseramyu.cn
# T# F4 q& [, A7 e. ~$ Y
None of these is really related to the topic of "environmental protection"

6 F( _+ ^/ Q: g% I: G% ^# jseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多Perhaps Mandrake is a character that represents "growth" and "eternity" in the "good way", while in the "bad way", the Undead beings symbolize "death" and "unrest".  Mandrake as a plant, can reproduce as long as there are self-sacrifcing people in the world.  Mandrake had bloomed for Joan, and this time he blooms for Moon.7 D4 u  \# z7 F7 w1 d; U
"Environmental protection" is not a theme in the series, but the "natural cycle" is used to compare with the "endless mobius loop of life" of the undead creatures.
) s3 ]: r$ B, M* b0 xseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多
5 a: w/ a- h0 O2 L4 E0 p
TnM can be seen as the best show Seramyu ever had because of its success in building lively yet distinct characters

5 |8 e6 X& u, T4 t& b: {【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛I totally agree with this because the director had used 4 stages to complete the story (and to fill in all the loopholes of the characters = =)  Each of the personalities is illustrated fully and the tension between each "force" is tight and enjoying to know.seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多3 V! F+ U# d. f% b* V9 Z
However the portrait of the main Sailor Senshi characters is not that enough compared to the other sides, probably without room and time for the performers to excel.  Thats why what we remember at the end of the day in TnM is the romantic dialogue between Uranus and Neptune... = =''

本帖最后由 sven 于 2011-5-28 21:40 编辑 9 D, q6 p# u- ^& h% n1 S
8 V( E- `( U2 v& c. E
这……这叫我这种毕业了就把英语还给老师的人情何以堪TAT
' `4 u; E1 R# t9 J. p居然真是英文OTZ/ N  S  C& M9 {
可以求翻译吗?QAQ翻译成粤语我也无鸭梨的T口T

本帖最后由 彼岸无花 于 2011-6-3 22:37 编辑 【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛% H- j( H: G& y  Z

8 g6 N9 z" j; u  X【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛果然纯鸟文==看起来还是蛮有压力的,慢慢看,慢慢回
, U5 }3 y* \3 [0 v( Z3 E( f2 M, p只是,泠,你答应过人家用低级词汇写的==
1 e4 _6 q, N0 T! U7 c" c( Vseramyu.cnseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多  ]: ?' T8 R& l4 Y/ B2 h) o
玛丽姐,为什么你连回帖都要用鸟文啊,我压力好大啊TTseramyu.cn. i( v4 ], U$ j1 _6 l$ }# l
; V/ f( _% t8 ^) m# j' h
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛3 C2 [8 k& Y' r0 Y# q: O
【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛$ _; ~7 `/ Z* u- s7 x9 x

( R" E' j6 X. sOh,my god! My eyes,my dog eyes! Please return to me, my dog eyes!; r; C: {! @$ r5 C1 _" e. s, i
My English is very poor! It's very very very very difficult to me to understand so long writing.
; `9 |$ \6 N" i$ y' B  rI wanna say so much. But if in English, it is a huge challenge to me!【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛6 _) P5 k$ H, K* |( B
Sometime I think I can write it in Japanese. But, my Japanese poor,too!==seramyu.cn7 j) ^' L0 Z) R# [# {8 T/ m& d
Mummy, could you tell me how can I do?
$ T% a# J- n) X$ `" Rseramyu.cnseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多4 S9 f! [" |* @1 [3 O8 y) Y
Running out with tears!seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多' q3 X2 G7 E1 F: C
4 @+ U; t8 F9 l0 m
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多; U+ O& d$ ~, a8 I# w# I

. U5 f1 l. [2 i7 jseramyu.cnseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多" U  A. x- p+ W/ t
seramyu.cn# z; i( t  H% P4 V& E& ?
$ X) l: l0 n/ Y3 P( y, ?) b

( `% Y7 T6 ^$ W1 m% W+ S3 O- i5 |! V【SeraMyu之地】美少女战士音乐剧主题论坛
+ z3 P3 m$ F4 F  f# G  X4 C5 fseramyu.cn
! s8 g3 d, H1 J) \0 m( J9 u) J
' [, [$ I: V( P2 b7 m
; P1 o) B8 H, {5 p  H0 ?8 lseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多
- u+ e' Q1 }9 C# Z% f4 m  [$ N6 ?
3 k' z( H5 v) [% F# K5 q5 p) J! i! e% d, [9 o
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多% s5 J. V# Q7 o/ X- ]1 Q
8 m4 ]% n( r' N* Z* v* x/ m  V& ]
seramyu.cn" i1 K" b3 U2 Y4 ?: J' B, v

9 W! `- W. X: y/ c! t& G* r: q8 |# o( J
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多# Q/ F0 ~+ |% `, }  \2 |
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多2 {+ i+ g. [% d0 _. g! D$ o

, H" H- z: q; b" {4 k: a& i0 o: Cseramyu.cn+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++' I9 P8 w8 L+ w& d

4 V+ I9 Z* D' j2 Q2 y( f看好,这才是全部用低级词汇完成的  (殴烂!)

为了纪念流星饭感上的那个爆萌的萝莉~~~

I agree none of the characters is a villain, though they all fight against the main characters one way or another. That's why I put quotation marks around that word. One thing I prefer Seramyu to the original Sailor Moon manga/anime is that more emphasis is placed upon these 'Villain' characters, rather than purely being the enemies of the sailor soldiers, they all have their own stories, their own pains and their own longings. Like in this case, what the fallen angels want is eternal peace in death, and what vampiru want is love and to be loved.* p9 n4 V  ?( A$ R

* [1 b9 f( C% M9 R5 dI think it's always hard to portrait each one of the sailor soldiers well since there are so many of them and the story can only focus on a few. Besides, after watching the anime or reading the manga, most people would have expecations on what the sailor soilders would be like, making them harder to potrait.

谁告诉为虾米图像显示不出来呀T T

Oh my Lady Gaga! This must be the longest English essay about TnM I can find in the world
  k. k3 I- r. j% ?- T1 L2 r
Vampiru still understand what is "love" and wants to bear this loneliness by herself
seramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多/ E( e6 g# k' z; V  g, Z
No, she just wants to beed!
+ ?" w. h7 x, E$ x7 m6 P$ gseramyu.cnPUSHED DOWN!  PUSHED DOWN! PUSHED DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
( g( [; N* T% s, B; Z  \$ kStep mother~~where are you? The delicious aojiaoist is longing for you, now who can tell me what is the English for “总受”?Someone told me it is "all M"
# v, _# P/ A1 S, w* n4 n3 _- a" O
, \% S. g+ F4 s5 \  f
However the portrait of the main Sailor Senshi characters is not that enough compared to the other sides
seramyu.cn4 D8 L% d" f" Y. j, n5 g- E
I agreed with pintou, Saiilor Senshi character have already been fully portrayed in the anime version and the first stage of seramyu, the audience know what they should be, I think there is no need to use too much time to do that again, following the existing personalities is OK.! P: l3 N4 s  m  t7 V9 C& l
However, the Miyuki’s stage possesses one of the most dreamlike casts(including senshi casts) in seramyu history, many actors/actresses have their unique way to give the character Lives
' ?/ z# K5 P  Y8 z) m
Thats why what we remember at the end of the day in TnM is the romantic dialogue between Uranus and Neptune... = =''
seramyu.cn5 u. M2 Y" ?* P$ n, U2 o
Well, what impress me most in this play is Miyuki’s Moon, she is the ideal image of sailor moon at the stage, which I had never felt in both anime and manga versions, even if it is the Transylvania forest, the most gloomy story of seramyu.3 S4 l8 z7 T0 M

; w" v2 M- ^  W: e: m5 {5 Tseramyu,seramyu之地,美少女战士,美少女战士音乐剧,美少女战士舞台剧,ミュージカル美少女戦士セーラームーン,Musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon,大山アンザ,神戸みゆき,黒木マリナ,高木ナオ,穂坂優子,笠原竜司,望月祐多Ling chan, how could you be so morally upright....... I become doubtful of my pure heart and pure mind and pure starseed…...

在这眼神交汇XX交融的一刹那,ANZA你居然受了居然受了居然受了居然受了!!!

汤汤汤汤汤圆酱,你面前那位可是Seramyu头号总攻啊囧rzzz

返回列表