返回列表 发帖

[搬运] [06.8.31][转帖]种族歧视 BY puddingkwok

puddingkwok 2006-8-31 00:47

* 一个真实故事 种族歧视
A real story about racism

**A scene also took place on a BA (British Airway) flight between **
Johannesburg and London.*
*在英国皇家航空的一架由约翰尼斯堡到伦敦的飞机上曾发生过一件事*

*A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a black man.*
*有一位年约50的白种女人被划位坐在一位非洲裔男人的旁边*

*Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air Hostess.*
*她非常的不自在,于是她叫来了一位女空服员*

*"Madam, what is the matter," the hostess asked. "You obviously do not see it than?"   She responded.*
*空服员善意的询问她有何贵事?她说 "你难道看不出来吗?*

*"You placed me next to a black man. I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group.*
*你把我安排在一个黑人旁边了。我不愿意坐在一个这样令人反感的人种旁边,*

*Give me an alternative seat." "Be calm please," the hostess replied. *
*我要求换位子。空服员回答到:请稍安勿躁*

*"Almost all the places on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another place is available."*
*今天的客舱几乎全满,但我这就去找找看是否有空位*

*The hostess went away and then came back a few minutes later.*
*空服随即离开,数分钟后又回来了。*

*"Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in the economy class. *
*空服员说:这位女士,今天的客舱如我所料,所有的经济舱都已客满,*

*I spoke to the captain and he informed me that there is one seat in  the
business class. *
*我问了机长,他告诉我商务舱也全满,但头等舱还有一个空位。*

*All the same, we also have one seat in the first class." Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued: "It is unusual for our company to permit someone from the economy class to sit in the first class.*
*在这位白女人尚未做出反应之前,空服员说:我们公司很少会帮客人从经济仓升等到头等舱, *

*However, given the circumstances, the captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so disgusting."*
*但基于目前的状况考量,我们机长认为强迫一位乘客坐在另一位令人恶心的乘客旁是敝公司的奇耻大辱。*

*She then turned to the black guy, and said, "Therefore, sir, if you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in first class."*
*空服员转向那位黑人乘客说到:**"**所以**…**这位先生,如果您愿意的话,请您拿着您的随身行李,头等舱的机位已为您准备好了。 *

*At the moment, the other passengers who were shocked by what they had just witnessed stood up and applauded.*
*霎时间,周围其他的旅客都愣住了,但随即都起立鼓起掌来。*

*This is a true story.*
*这是一个真实的故事。 ***



花花 2006-9-2 22:43
Originally posted by puddingkwok at 2006-8-31 12:47 AM:
空服员转向那位黑人乘客说到:**"**所以**…**这位先生...
......
这是一个真实的故事。*** ...

开始看的时候我还以为那个空姐讲粗口添~-_-|||

对不起,本人不懂英文......



星の音 2006-9-3 13:18
反对种族歧视...
没有人应该被打压...
机长和客服员的正确决定真是挽救一颗破碎的心和教训一个被污染的心呀(拍手)

返回列表